Sunday, February 2, 2014

Crazy Creative


No clue whose car this is. Found it on Saturday on Central Park West in the low hundreds. Funnily enough: once I started taking pictures (unfortunately the inside pix didn't turn out) a whole bubble of other passersby took the time to stop and take pictures too.  Why did they need the license to take a picture by watching me? Maybe they didn't want to be 'left out', or didn't think to take one until they saw me pull out my phone?  It prompted a few fun exchanges about the "craziness", the possible message of the car and whodunnit?  To me the message was, that we as New Yorkers took a moment to stop our hurried (yes, even on a Saturday) lives and interact and smile at each other. I think that in itself is mission accomplished.  Thank you to whomever so lovingly decorated the car.  




No comments:

Post a Comment