Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks

Dear Friends and Miscellaneous Others who read this blog:

I know I say this every year and at the risk of sounding like a broken record, or an endless hour glass for those of you who weren't born yet in the dark ages when records were in use - let me reboot and say, as every Thanksgiving, how thankful I am for another great year with lots of diverse work, tons of travel, and most importantly, new friends made and old ones revisited.

The best part about my work are the people I get to meet and work with, and constantly being exposed to different ideas, new impulses and places.  So, all I can say is: keep it coming!  

Thanksgiving is not only a time to eat turkey (or tofurkey), but also a time to say 'thank you'. Thank you to all of you for making sure there's never a dull moment! 


I know it's a repeat - but it never gets old...

No comments:

Post a Comment